In this interview, here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to be smart about paying for college
- An overview of the scholarship process and how this plays an important role in the admissions process
- Why pursuing merit scholarships is a powerful strategy to help pay for college
- How to develop an effective strategy when navigating the scholarship process
- What you can do right now to increase your chances of winning a scholarship
- The advantages of working with a scholarship expert
In this episode, we interview Nancy Paul who is a best-selling author and scholarship expert. Nancy gives invaluable insight on the scholarship process and how to most effectively develop a strategy to maximize the amount of money awarded.
What many people don’t realize is that there is an abundance of scholarships available for students, and many of these scholarships are awarded based on merit. Merit can include GPA, athletic ability, volunteering, career interest, religious affiliation, a unique talent, and so much more. The reality is that there is a lot of free money available to students if they just understand how to look for it and what they need to do to qualify.
Nancy provides an overview of the scholarship process and gives powerful strategies that can greatly help in pursuing scholarship opportunities. You can learn more about Nancy at www.ThreeWishesScholarships.com.